[Kartbuilding] Parts List For Racing Kart Design?

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Mon Oct 20 21:27:28 IST 2014

Hi Scott,

I don't have a complete Parts List for that Racing Kart.
All I have is a labelled overview at:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Free_Racing_Kart_Plans_PDF/Main_Kart_Complete_02_Labelled_Overview.pdf

Those plans were based off the following photographic plans I had on:
http://kartbuilding.net/racingkart/Old_Racing_Kart/racingkart.htm
It would be useful taking a look at that page also as I've materials
required listed on it.

If you do get to making the kart yourself - and come up with a list of
parts you bought, it would be great if you could forward on the list.