[Kartbuilding] keep up the good work

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Jul 11 13:09:03 IST 2007

Hi Caine,

Thanks for your email and good comments. Im glad you find the
www.kartbuilding.net website useful.
If you have pics of some of your carts, feel free to email them onto (with
a small description if you like) and I can share them on the
www.kartbuilding.net website allowing other people to get ideas for
building karts.

Thanks again,
-steve