[Kartbuilding] Do you have any lightweight, afforable frame recommendations for a simple fun / yard / gokart? (fwd)

Stephen Burke sburke at burkesys.com
Wed Jul 11 13:13:55 IST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:24:33 -0600
From: "Norm Chambers \\(fiber.net\\)"
To: Stephen Burke
Subject: Re: Do you have any lightweight,
     afforable frame recommendations for a simple fun / yard / gokart?

WOW Steve - thanks for all that info.  I'd been to all those sites except
ubuilditplans, but I was just getting confused.  I felt like I had too many
options, and not enough experience to know how they all fit together.

I've now ordered the Kit from Northern Tool (should be here in a couple weeks!)
and if it's just too heavy, maybe I'll work on getting it lighter later.

I'm going to research those torque converters and get one on the way soon.

I appreciate all the info - - you have really helped me make some good choices.
Hopefully I won't make a mess of this project :)

-Norm Chambers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Burke" <sburke at burkesys.com>