[Kartbuilding] Go Kart caster and camber angles

Stephen Burke stephen at sburke.eu
Tue Jul 23 23:49:06 IST 2013

Hi Andrew,

I just found this other email from you - sorry about the slow reply.
>From what it sounds like - you have a simple transmission and you have a
solid live rear axle with both rear wheels been driven. I'd suggest
around 10degrees of a camber.

A few people have asked me about the castor and camber angles before.
See:
http://lists.kartbuilding.net/2010-June/000859.html
 ( which lists:
http://www.kartbuilding.net/PlAnS/Types_of_Yokes_Adjustable_Camber_Castor_Angle.pdf